Monday, April 22, 2013

Paper Dolls

Remember paper dolls and all the fun we had with them!!
April 22,2013,   Monday.  This week is Grandmother's brag week. I have taken some pictures of my grand-daughters Paper Doll quilt to show you. This is four year old Nara and she loves to dress up. Nara is a   girly girl and enjoyed posing for her quilt picture. Here she is sitting on her bed, she loves pink and purple the best. This quilt was done with the paper doll fabric with all the coordinating fabrics. The quilting pattern is Cloud Nine Petite. This pattern works so well with children's quilts and you will notice I use it often.
  




This is the over all pattern of Cloud Nine Petite on the back of Nara's quilt.
Teddy seems to enjoy Nara's pillow. It's always fun to make matching pillow cases to go with your quilt. I know Nara loves hers.  On Thursday I will show you another grandmother brag quilt for that little boy in your heart.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Nara is a lucky granddaughter!! Cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nara is all about the Pink and Purple. This quilt looks beautiful in her room. It sure has come along way from the yellow room mom did for me.

    ReplyDelete